8/9/09

Hijabi Style's Stylin' Sisters: Ariba's Pakistani-American Hijab Fashion Looks





This Stylin' Sister caught my eye with her unique sense of fashion and ability to mix different styles across a multi-cultural spectrum creating a gorgeous look all her own! Ariba's look is elegant, classy and hip. I love her style!

Ariba on her hijab style: "My Hijab Style is inspired by many things. I like to be creative with it--layering, mixing and matching, and trying new things. But one thing I absolutely love to do is come up with new hijab styles for Pakistani clothes. The designs are so unique, I love playing around with hijab styles until I get a perfect match!"

Isnt she chic Masha Allah? :)

Cover with Faith, Style and Modesty!

www.almuhajabaelaniqa.com

5 comments:

  1. oh wow. she looks great Masha Allah! I love the cap/hijab style shes wearing that looks soooooooooo cute! :)

    WHERE CAN I GET THOSE???

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really does look great!

    you can get the hijabicaps at: www.almuhajabaelaniqa.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam alykom.... she looks gr8 espcially in that pink outfir mashalaa 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolz, I'm assuming the sister doesn't know--the way she's holding up her two fingers in the first pic is the British version of the American middle finger.
    Ahem, just thought that was funny =) No offense meant.

    ReplyDelete

Salaam All,

Please feel free to let us know what you think. Add your ideas about hijab styles, scarf tieing suggestions and life as Al Muhajaba El Aniqa (the one who wears hijab with pride and style)!